Oh Katie and Jay. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
• I love that we watched football during our first meeting
• I love that you met me in three feet of snow for our first engagement shoot
• I love that you adore your rescue dog more than life
• I love that you post a photo of the sunrise view from your house every day
• I love that you had a parade party for St. Patricks Day and welcomed me and my gang
• I love that we got kicked out of the Scituate yacht club together during our summer engagement shoot and you didn’t even bat an eye
• I love that you wore Sperrys to your First Look
• I love that your fancy wedding shoes were SO BLINGED OUT
• I love that your families are so important to you and that they were such a big part of your day
• I love that Jay’s parents have a shady back yard!
• I love that you had a bishop marry you and that you got a papal blessing
• I love that the bishop forgot to have you exchange rings, so you got to do your first kiss twice 😉
• I love that you didn’t stress when your bus never showed up
• I love that you made it a point to feed your friends well and hang out with them so much during the middle of your wedding day
• I love that you bought Max a tie and made sure that we did photographs with him
• I love that you are always so generous in expressing your happiness and gratitude
• I love that you love each other so much that photographing you is easy
• I love that you chose me to be your wedding photographer so that I could share this amazing day with you. What a huge blessing. I am so happy to call you friends!
Seriously? I am gaga over these shoes. And the flowers were GORGEOUS.
How fun it is that Ann Hathaway photobombed this?
Max. Max and His Tie. Katie and Max and His Tie.
I thought it was so great how all of the bridesmaids just fell into this sassy position while they were watching the formals.
One of the most important photos of the day.